Should Anyone Determine What Job Jesus Christ Has or What Career Jesus Christ Has Or How Much He Can Earn?
I want to start this out in a reasonable and constructive manner so as not to sound stupid! I am completely appalled by my treatment from birth until now at 55. So, let me start by asking this: If an alien arrived from Mars, or a wizard or witch or our lord Jesus Christ showed up, how should they be welcomed? Should the president, Vice President, Elon Musk, the mayor of Chicago or the Governor of Illinois be able to tell these beings how to live their life, how much they can earn or what type of job or income they can have? Is that how they should welcome Jesus Christ, the alien from Mars, or some angelic being?
Should Jesus Christ be the president’s, vice president’s, mayor’s, or governor’s slave or property? Should the president tell Jesus Christ he has to be a dishwasher instead of doing what god has sent him to do upon his return during revelations? Do Jesus Christ, a wizard, or an alien from Mars have any say in their life or does everyone get to tell Jesus Christ what his life is to be? Legit question for everyone!
Because at this point in my life at this moment the what I am treated constantly by everyone who comes in to contact with thinks the can tell what my life is and should be even though I have written legit good patents and the proof is the fact that everyone since 2010 has tried to derail my good works and all I am asking for is my licensing fee to be appropriate! That’s it nothing more nothing less. But, I feel just like Erika Kane in this scene below. Questioning where was everyone’s loyalty and promises!
I will close with these final points: Should anyone in America legal or not tell any American what they can be, have, earn, or who they should marry? Didn’t slave end after the civil war? Why should Facebook, Twitter/X, Reddit, or any tech guru, President past, present, future or any politician for that matter tell any American anything about their life at all if they aren’t breaking any law? At any rate the only thing I ever stated is that these patents were from my own research and made with the help of Jesus Christ after much prayer and sacrifice and if that is a crime then punish me, please! Because, truth be told Jesus Christ has been my only true friend and mentor! I feel he is going to punish all those who oppose me dearly just like Eleven on Stranger Things, because it was his choice to give me these gifts for the enormous suffering I endured at the hands of friends, family, and many people who should have known better! I would just post this last point: No matter what you think of me personally, it doesn’t matter. The only actual thing I’m guilty of is loving and caring too much, and in the end, every one of these people made the choice to treat me like trash, their slave or their property when all I did was show love no matter what they did to me!
Comments
Post a Comment