Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Jesus - Matthew 23:25-28

 It's funny that I opened the Greg Laurie New Believers Bible to this exact passage! Cause this seems exactly what I am experiencing from everyone like: Google, Sqaurespace, X(Twitter) and every other business accelerator, or internet gate keeper and even my bank Huntington. So, where is the actual help I see everyone else get. maybe if I am supposedly evil & a criminal maybe the should send someone to prove it!!

 I mean from Facebook to X every Social Media Company say's my post get no views!!! Ha, ha LOL!!! That's so rich these so called American Entrepreneurs are actually commies and think that all these politicians and Tech guru's think they can tell God's people what they can have and can't have, well I got news for them!!!

God's Not Dead! 

    

My patents & Domain Names are mine because God gave them to me to protect!!! He don't Want sell outs, fraudsters & posers having their hand on this one!! Here are some examples of what I mean:

 Facebook:Take a look at these chumps https://www.facebook.com/people/Chicago-Pixels-Presents/100057314353982/ They all suppress every post or tweet or what ever i make for people to see!!! Their tiny little egos and massive amounts of money makes them think they are better than God!!!!

 

Redit: Or these guys look at how they respond to my questions 
https://www.reddit.com/r/chipdesign/comments/1odo277/igniting_the_american_manufacturing_renaissance/ They think Akhan is the be all end all of microchips! Why don't they talk actual Science with me????

 

 X: https://x.com/chicagopixels (Click this link and this link https://www.sotwe.com/chicagopixels And see the difference between what is true and what X shows you!!  I don't think Elon is a true patriot cause he would allow the truth to be seen!!! Below(what my twitter feed should look like!)

 

Google: And now Google and Square-space both think they can break my links and domain names to serve their purpose of discrediting me!!! Just look at how many press releases and posts I've made and then the break my links or redirects!!!

 

 

Comments