Is Great Customer Service The Key To A Good & Successful Business???? Part 2


 So, I want to talk about doing business for a bit! First, business partners! All I can say is be careful with any international business partners like the INSCX Exchange & Charles McGovern. As you can see I paid the fees cuz the INSCX Exchange & Charles McGovern didn't pay after I gave him 50% ownership as a business partner because I did social media and SEO for him and Nanoshel his parent company little did I know he was working for the CCP, & that explains his motive. What's even crazier if you look up the patent prosecution and responses from the USPTO & their decision to side with them with all the evidence! Who does the USPTO work for the CCP??? Just look up 89878773 and all the evidence I provided!!!  Also, see the payment receipt below!!! From the USPTO!!!

HERE IS WHAT MANY PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THEM INSCX BEWARE CLICK TO VIEW

INSCX BEWARE

As you can see below I paid cause he wouldn't!!! 

CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE MY ORIGINAL PATENT

 

PATENT US 8987873

Patent maintenance fees receipt 

Also, does anyone know the patent attorney Don Ersler? He is listed on the USPTO and his client list seems good but, has anyone worked with him? Let me know in the comment section. I would like to hire him but, would like some form of feedback before I spend money on him.

 CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO TO HIS WEBSITE 

AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

ALSO VISIT OUR MAIN PAGE HERE - "Making Microchips Great Again!"

    DON ERSLER

Comments